On 10/5/15 2:28 PM, Mahudeswaran A wrote:
Hi Paul
Yes, understand the remote-party-id is not part of sip standard. But in
our environment the scenario as follows
Call-leg-1: sip-dialer---------cisco-cm----phone
Call-leg-2: sip-dialer---------cisco-cm-----uccx trigger DN then call
transferred to agent DN then transfer to agent phone.
Finally the RTP path should get established between sip-dialer & agent
phone.
The re-invite case happens for call-leg-2.
We are expecting the agent phone's media ip:port in the sdp connection
details. But only the sip signalling ip:port available in remote - party
- id.

rpid has nothing to do with media - it is only about signaling.
If the media address doesn't change in the sdp, then there is no change in the media as far as you are concerned. If there was a change in the actual endpoint that you are talking to, then there must be a media relay in the middle hiding the change from you.

In this case how to establish media path between sip-dialer with agent
phone.
Sorry if I'm not making it clear..will explain further if required.
Thank you...

Regards
Mahu