I'm using Liblinphone (belle-sip/1.4.1) and Pjsip 2.4.5

I verified that the two do the same thing. I'm doing that on my phone the
option of -p is not available but I'm able to change the 5080 and 5070 from
inside the liblinphone library manually (mentioned below) and I'm using 443
for TLS not 5061 and there just a random port 48110 that got changed every
time I open the app. I'm pretty sure that all these belong to the app. They
come with the app and go when exiting the app. I've tested hundreds of
times.

This are the lines to change the ports on Liblinphone
sip_port=5070
sip_tcp_port=5080

I don't know the other random port is used in SIP communication or not, but
it's the same number of connections with the two libraries pjsip and
liblinphone.