On 10/10/17 12:33 PM, Ivo Vastert wrote:
Hi,

I have a question regarding possible codec re-negotiation in a Referred-by
scenario.
We have the following situation:

A UA which has 2 legs open to a SBC / B2BUA.
1 Leg is on G729 and 1 Leg on G722.

The UA is sending a Referred by towards the SBC to bridge the 2 calls.
What should happen with the codec negotiation in this case since there is a
mismatch?

Can you provide more detail on what is going on here? I can't follow from the above description. In general, when sending an offer you are well advised to offer all the codecs you are able to support, to maximize the possibility of finding an optimal choice for both ends.