Hi Experts,

Please let me know if any operator/vendor has started supporting Enhanced Voice
Services codec in VoLTE networks?
I have very little documentation to add support of EVS in telephony platforms.

P.S. Apologies in advance if my query seems to be irrelevant in this group.
Admin can reject the same if he deems so.

Thanks,
Gaurav Khare

________________________________

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by
anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission
taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please
immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error.
Further, this e-mail may contain viruses and all reasonable precaution to
minimize the risk arising there from is taken by OnMobile. OnMobile is not
liable for any damage sustained by you as a result of any virus in this e-mail.
All applicable virus checks should be carried out by you before opening this
e-mail or any attachment thereto.
Thank you - OnMobile Global Limited.