On 11/29/17 9:50 PM, NK wrote:
Dear All,

I have the problem where the customer is sending the BYE after 200 OK, but
my switch refused to identify the dialog and sent the SIP 481, and I feel
this is because of different TO tag.

SIP 200 OK in the correspondence of initial Invite.

*Switch to UAC*

From: "" <sip:+12222222222@1.1.1.1>;tag=6H3KeXvvcFDQg
To: <sip:0000000000000@2.2.2.2>;tag=*gK09c21acd*

*UAC to Switch*

From: "" <sip:+12222222222@1.1.1.1>;tag=6H3KeXvvcFDQg
To: <sip:0000000000000>;tag=*v5kVTeFILvVHE8nhSC71RxPENPrbcwAq*

Please say more what you mean by "switch", and provide more detail: preferably all the messages from the INVITE to the BYE.

Trying to guess from what you have above, I infer that the client (UAC) is +12222222222, and is calling 0000000000000 that is handled by the "switch" (UAS). And the message containing the first From/To is from the 200 OK to an INVITE from the client, and then the 2nd From/To is from a BYE sent by the client.

If so, and nothing else funny is going on then I agree that the client is messing up by including the wrong to-tag.