Hi Asim,

It is not answer to my question since the section that you refer is not
answering my above question. I am aware of this already.
Thanks.
I need to know any specific order or priority to handle the coded and why
not all codec listed is not send back in answer as both A and B support all
the  EVS, AMR WB, AMR NB?

I think you have not follow the scenario mentioned above.

2.6 <https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4317#section-2.6>.  Audio Only 1

   Alice wishes to establish an audio session with Bob using either PCMU
   codec or iLBC codec with RFC2833
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2833> tones, but not both at the same
   time.  The offer contains these two media streams.  Bob declines the
   first one and accepts the second one.  If both media streams had been
   accepted, Alice would have sent a second declining one of the
   streams, as shown in Section 4.3
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4317#section-4.3>.

Johnston & Sparks            Informational                      [Page 8]

------------------------------

  <https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4317#page-9>RFC 4317
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4317>               SDP Offer/Answer
Examples           December 2005

    [Offer]

      v=0
      o=alice 2890844526 2890844526 IN IP4 host.atlanta.example.com
      s=
      c=IN IP4 host.atlanta.example.com
      t=0 0
      m=audio 49170 RTP/AVP 0
      a=rtpmap:0 PCMU/8000
      m=audio 51372 RTP/AVP 97 101
      a=rtpmap:97 iLBC/8000
      a=rtpmap:101 telephone-event/8000

    [Answer]

      v=0
      o=bob 2808844564 2808844564 IN IP4 host.biloxi.example.com
      s=
      c=IN IP4 host.biloxi.example.com
      t=0 0
      m=audio 0 RTP/AVP 0