Prasanth Sylvester <prasanth.sylves...@gmail.com> writes:
> A subscriber IMS calling B subscriber in CS; My CSCF is going a breakout
> call towards the MGCF to reach B;
>
> Via: SIP/2.0/TCP 1.1.1.1:port;branch=XYZ
>
> Record-route
> <sip:CSCF-FQDN:port;lr;interface=YYY;lskpmc=XXXX;routing_id=1234>
>
> MGCF has these values for sending the reply.
>
> 1/ MGCF has to send 100 Trying, 183, 180 , 200 towards CSCF; Will it use
> Via header here?

I assume that you mean that the 100, 183, 180, and 200 are responses to
the initial INVITE.  As always, the response to a request is routed
using the Via headers as they appear in the request when it reaches the
UAS.

> 2/ MGCF has to send a BYE; Will it use Record-route here?

Once the dialog is established, all requests sent by a UA within the
dialog (such as BYE) will be routed using the Record-Route headers as
the UA received it in the request or response which established the
dialog.

Dale