I assume, INVITE have SDP (i.e. Offer). And 183+SDP have some matching
Answer for related offer.
With above assumption,

"> > A sending INVITE to B but does not contain Require:100REL. Switch
> > forwards Invite to B but has Require:100REL."
[AV]-->> If switch is adding Require-100-REL, in that case, I am
assuming, that is not plain switch. It is B2BUA, which essentially
need to maintain dialogue-state for both the transactions.

"> > Then A sends 200OK which Switch does not forward to A."
[AV] --> Firstly , I assumed, it is B who is sending 200-OK.
Secondly, if switch is not forwarding 200-OK, towards A, I just want
to know, if switch is sending PRACK towards B or not ? And is B
replying with 200-PRACK for that or not ?
If switch is neither sending PRACK nor forwarding 200-OK, you must
check with the coder, who have written the code for your stack. It
looks to be messy state-machine-implementation.

Thanks
Abhishek