Rakesh <rak...@gmail.com> writes:
> Can I just know on  INVITE request if I get the below characters then is it
> OK as per ABNF grammar?  Please note I am not asking about the header
> rather I need to know the correctness of the character that has appeared on
> INVITE request.

Looking at the hex dump that you provided:  It contains 43 bytes of FF,
followed by the following text, followed by CR LF:

That text looks like a header that might be used in SIP requests.  But
it is a non-standard header, you can tell because it starts with "X-".
It is probably defined by BroadWorks.  Without knowing how BroadWorks
has defined the header, and the operational environment in which it was
used, there's no way to know whether it is valid.

Dale