Zuñiga, Guillermo <guillermo.zun...@cwpanama.com> writes:
> Hi fellows,
>
> I would like you can help me with the following doubt.
>
> I am having a user is Registering ok to a Registrar Server.
> Seeing the authorization values I can see that we have the Authorization
> Header wiht the following Authentication-URI value= sip:domain.com
> Realm = domain.com
>
> But I am having a problem with REFER messages where the Registrar is sending
> 403 Authentication Failure.
> Here I can see the Authorization header values are:
> Realm = domain.com
> Seeing the Authentication-URI value = sip:to-uri-user@dst-ipaddress
>
> Could be the Registrar sending 403 cause the Authentication-URI should be
> like the REGISTER value?
> Where I could find reference about the correct values of the Authorization
> Header?

The standards do not prescribe what Authorization headers a server will
accept.

However, the usual practice is that the "uri" value has the form
"sip:UUU@DDD", where UUU is the user-part of the user's AOR and DDD is
the SIP domain, the "realm" value is the SIP domain, and the "username"
is UUU.  Of course, the "digest-uri-value" that is used in the
computation of the digest (RFC 3261 section 22.4) is the same as the
request-URI of the request containing the header (which is different for
different requests even if they originate from the same user).

Dale