Ranjit Avasarala <ranjitka...@gmail.com> writes:
> Does SIM swap procedure on a SIP UE trigger re-registration?  if not when
> calls are made from the device, the INVITE would have the IMSI of the new
> SIM card?

The answers aren't set by the SIP standards.  However, given that the
SIM gives the Directory Number of a PSTN telephone, I would expect that if
you change the SIM on a UE, the UE would register for the new DN.

In SIP, the From address in an INVITE is not necessarily connected with
any AOR that the UE registers for.  But in a PSTN telephone, I would
expect it to use the SIM's DN as the From URI.

Dale