I am not a list administrator, but speaking as a civilian:

I think we have been patient, but the time is nigh to mute this subscriber.

On 1/8/21 1:12 AM, supp...@advisory24.vip wrote:
Hi Sip-implementors,       May I have your order number please? And please
offer the email address and full name that you filled in when you made this
order on our website.   So I can check it for you.      Cathy Lin
On
                             Fri, 8 Jan at  1:23 AM
                             ,  supp...@advisory24.vip <supp...@advisory24.vip>
 wrote:
Thank you for contacting us!
We have received the email.
We are really sorry that we're off work now.
Our working time is from 10am to 7pm (GMT 9), Mon to Fri.
Please do not worry.
We will arrange a dedicated customer service to solve your problem within 12
hours.
We will try our best to help you.
Have a nice day!

Tel: +1-706-510-6800 / +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free)