Hi!

I want to use sipp in the current version to listen to more than one
local UDP-Port. Is this possible in some way?
Background: I register 1500 different user from the same host, but with
different port-numbers in the "Contact:"- and the "Via:"-Header field.
After registering, I create 1500 calls, one to each of these users. For
this reason, I want sipp to listen to port 6050 to 7550 to answer these
requests ...

Best regards
Michael