SIPp doesn't actually pay attention to the methods; so it doesn't support
or not support any of them.

Charles

Jad Haddad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
07/21/2008 08:37 AM

Hadriel Kaplan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
<sipp-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
cc

Subject
[Sipp-users] SIPP INFO and REFER Method

Thank you Hadriel for replying

But in fact, the [Domain] field, is a domain that 've added, and when we
lunch the command sipp, all we have to do is to add the option
-key [Domain] [Any Value We Want]
in fact, the problem in my scenarios is that  Sipp doesn't recognize the
methods INFO or REFER. evrytime time i put these methos as comments, my
scenarios work properly with the Invite method, but when i add these
methods( REFER, INFO) SIPp does'nt recognze them, and i receive
unsupported keyword.

JAD