Sorry, I did not send it to the correct mailing list originally:

Tyler,

Thanks, I am happy there is somebody else who shares my frustration with
sipp (and I enjoyed the adjectives you used to describe the life of a
SIPper on the github page). SIPp is very useful software, for sure, but it
is godawfully badly documented (and uses (ugh!) XML) and there are many
confusing handles. They will save a world of questions and trouble if they
could just present an integrated scenario for a simple caller->callee
scenario with auth using known SIP controllers like Asterisk.

My hope is that if I ever get out of this process alive, I am going to
document the crap out of this, and contribute it back here. I have consumed
enough of everyone's time to warrant that sort of PSA.

Anyway, how would you write the following scenario with pysipp?

Callers (for a bunch of callers in CallerCSV.csv):
======================================
REGISTER
Send out INVITE

(when INVITE was accepted)
pause for a call duration selected from a uniform (10 s to 180 s)
Send BYE

Callees (for a bunch of callees in CalleeCSV.csv):
======================================
REGISTER
Wait for INVITE
Accept the call
Wait for BYE
send 200 OK

I am sold on pysipp if it can do this in the simplest possible fashion. The
current example on your github page probably does this, but I wanted to
check if there is something else I need to do.

What would my caller.xml and callee.xml (any other xml needed?) look like?
What are the referee and referer xmls in your page?

Thanks!