Thank you again for your help!

1. :D

2.  Ah!  Sorry, I was tinkering on a second test.xml(based on uac.xml) and
checking to see if that had the same issue & I copied+pasted from the wrong
screen.  Here is the test-case I'm working on again below.

3. ... goes back to verify protocol validation is enabled...  Yup, TCP and UDP
are enabled and they are valid packets so it may be my tcpdump is being funky.

My topology/test-cases for reference.  All of them are returning the same SIPp
results.  Having typed out the scenarios I'm wondering if sipp is doing it's
job right but I don't understand how to format the options for the xml.  [-s
who-I'm-calling] [-au myPhoneNumber(for authentication)] [-ap
myPhonePassword(for authentication)] and that's it?
Scenario A: Computer running sipp to my desk phone (Test case only) - my
computer is fed off phone so I can't simplify this test-case any further(at
least not that I know of).  Having sipp directly call the phone I can get the
phone to ring, appear to answer(as far as the phone's UI shows) but sipp
doesn't see the 100 or anything beyond.
Scenario B: Computer running sipp to production proxy to my desk phone (Test
case only) - I needed to do this so I could capture packets via wireshark.  I
see the traffic from sipp to the proxy, and then the proxy to the phones; but
no traffic from the proxy back to sipp.  According to the phone UI it rings and
appears to pick up(and will even forward to my cell if I let it ring) but again
sipp doesn't see any of this.
Scenario C: Computer running sipp to production proxy to voicemail(which is
routed through office365 SBC) - This is the test-case I'm trying to work on,
the others are to help reduce variables.  I see the 100 invite from sipp to the
proxy; and that's it wireshark doesn't see anything more(it's positioned
reading data to/from my phone).

--- 100 Invite from Scenario C ---

15:03:29.894306 IP (tos 0x0, ttl 64, id 45171, offset 0, flags [DF], proto UDP
(17), length 893)
    129.82.3.26.sip > 129.82.254.250.sip: [bad udp cksum 0x0834 -> 0x3a2e!]
SIP, length: 865
        INVITE sip:15500@129.82.254.250;user=phone;transport=tcp SIP/2.0
        Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 129.82.3.26;branch=z9hG4bK-28277-1-0