Hard to say without the original file and the command line you've used to run editcap.

P.

Omlouvám se za stručnost, píšu z mobilu.

Pavel Šindelka

Dne 6. 10. 2016 10:53 odpoledne napsal uživatel Andy Chen <ac...@fuze.com>:
Hi,

I have a SIPP platform that's setup to add members to a conference platform and then play a pcap file.  I used Wireshark to create a pcap file with RTP codec type of G.722.  I noticed the first time when I ran it, I got the error stating something about "unsupported link-type of 0".  Then I used this tool editcap to set it to Ethernet link-type but now I got this error message:

Unsupported ethernet type 15889.

I'm currently at a loss on how to get this pcap file to work with my sipp configuration.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

--Andy