Hi,

you can use customised call scenarios using the -sf option.

How to create your own scenario is well documented here:
http://sipp.sourceforge.net/doc3.3/reference.html#Create+your+own+XML+scenarios

or you can start from one one the builtin scenarios: sipp -sd uas will dump
the uas builtin scenario.

>From your email isn't clear what you are trying to achieve, I hope this
info will help.

Thanks,