Hello all,

I am trying to create  a scenario with multipart body content. I keep
noticing two things:

1. Extra "\r\n"

[image: Images intégrées 1]

I edited the scenario with vi on a Linux server, I can't see where those
extra escape characters are coming from. I used dos2Unix on the file just
in case. Is that expected?. This is part of my source:

      --biometricPayload

      v=0
      o=user1 53655765 2353687637 IN IP[local_ip_type] [local_ip]
      s=-
      c=IN IP[media_ip_type] [media_ip]
      t=0 0
      m=audio [media_port] RTP/AVP 0
      a=rtpmap:0 PCMU/8000

      --biometricPayload

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
      <sipbio xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:sipbio">
      <biometricTypes>
        <entry biometricType="active" />
      </biometricTypes>
      <payloadTypes>
        <entry payloadType="voice" />
      </payloadTypes>
      <payloadSources>
        <entry payloadSource="uri" />
      </payloadSources>
      </sipbio>
     </xml>

2. If I only use one of the types, it shows (although with the extra \r\n).
However if I use both (XML and SDP) XML does not show at all.

I am not sure what I am doing wrong, I basically edited the default sample
UAC and UAS scenarios and followed this example for the multipart
definition:
https://github.com/chakrit/pjsip/blob/master/tests/pjsua/scripts-sipp/uas-subscribe-multipart-notify.xml

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much.