Do you have in mind sending the very same INVITE to different destinations (as a forking proxy would do) or just talking to several remote servers from the same scenario but sending only its own call to each of them?

In any case, look at the setdest <http://sipp.sourceforge.net/doc/reference.html#setdest>in the manual. If forking is your goal, you'll have tough time handling the responses.

P.