is there a possibility to capture the RTP stream while the client and server are on the same IP?
That's not really a SIPp question, but nevertheless:

 * first, make sure the two instances off SIPp use different port
   ranges for the RTP.
 * next:
     o if you run SIPp on linux, you can run one instance of tcpdump
       with -i eth0 or what your network interface name is to capture
       the communication with the external machine, and another
       instance of tcpdump with -i lo to capture the RTP running
       between the two SIPp instances. Or you can install Wireshark and
       run a single instance of dumpcap or tshark with several -i
       options (or choose several interfaces if running a GUI Wireshark).
     o if you run SIPp on Windows, you may have tough time. Normally,
       there is no visible "lo" interface in Windows, but you can
       install npcap and during the installation choose the option to
       create the lo. However, I am not sure how Wireshark will behave
       if you have WinPcap and npcap installed simultaneously, and SIPp
       needs WinPcap to replay pcap files which contain RTP packets. I
       haven't tried yet whether npcap installed in WinPcap-compatible
       mode can substitute WinPcap in this role.

Pavel