Not sure I understand what you are doing.

If you really use the embedded scenarios, do you just change the IP address of
the machine running the UAS script during the execution of the script, and the
script sends the next packet from the new address? Or you haven't reached that
point so far, and you are talking about the ACK related to the initial INVITE?

In any case, SIPp running an UAC scenario normally sends to the address on the
command line and if running an UAS scenario, it responds to the address from
which the initial request has arrived. It does not automatically respect
record-route or its absence. If you want to change the remote address during a
call, you have to use ereg to extract the address from the Contact header in
the received message and use
setdest<http://sipp.sourceforge.net/doc/reference.html#setdest> to make SIPp
use that address as a destination for the subsequent messages in the call. It
means that to make the ACK be sent to a different destination socket than the
preceding INVITE, you cannot use the embedded UAC scenario and you have to
create your own one.

Pavel