Hello,
I am using sipp to test a remote system that does not support PRACK but the
sipp connection to the network enforces PRACK which causes inconsistent message
sequences for the 200 OK PRACK and 200 OK INVITE. My script is the UA client
for this call.

I have created a pseudo loop to process the out of order 200 OK PRACK messages
but it fails to process the messages in the right sequence or the retransmitted
200 OK INVITE that is received after the 200 OK PRACK(s).

Here is a portion of the script in question:
<label id=“WAIT4PRK200” />
<recv response=“200” >
   <action>
        <ereg regex=“([0-9]+) (.*)” search_in=“hdr” header=“CSeq: “
assign_to=“dummy, seqNum, seqMethod” />
        <strcmp assign_to=“match”  variable=“seqNum” value=“3” />
        <test assign_to=“seqPass” variable=“match” “compare=“less_than”
value=“3” />
   </action>
</recv>

<nop next=“WAIT4PRK200” test=“seqPass” />
<nop next=“WAIT4ANS” />
<label id=“WAIT4ANS” />
<recv response=“200” />

The code above works for handling the 200 OK PRACK, in sequence or out of
sequence; but it fails when processing the 200 OK INVITE as it declares it an
Unexpected message. Why is that?

Thanks,
Maizo