Is there a way to automatically set up an RTP_Stream scenario where it will
choose the next .wav file without having to manually change my script?

This is the RTP_Stream portion I am using today embedded in my script and
it works great.

  <nop>
    <action>
       <exec rtp_stream="brad.wav,1,0" />
    </action>
  </nop>

But if I want the next call to utilize the brad2.wav file, I have to change
my script and kick off the command again.  This works fine for 1 or 2
calls, but if I have a 1,000 calls, it will be quite tedious.  I tried
building a csv file and using -inf and having each row with a new .wav
file, but SIPp didn't like that.