On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 6:16 AM, Douglas Hubler <dhub...@ezuce.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 5:40 AM, Kumaran
> <thiru.venkateshwa...@ttplservices.com> wrote:
> >  In Fresh 4.6 installation(latest build-14thMar) by default most of the
> services will be disabled....So we want enable it manually in server->Roles
> page....Whether we should enable all the roles present in the page or only
> certain roles?
>
> you start a question here, but i cannot tell what it is
>
> >  Because of following
> >  1.If we enable Sip router roles then certain services in the Basic
> System roles and in other roles  will be disabled
>
> this a question? if so, then answer is : no
>
> >  2.If we try to configure without enabling the roles then Internal
> Exception
>
> try to isolate this and send log.
>
> >  3.If we enable call center then certain roles in IM will be disabled
> and vice versa
>
> this a question? if so, then answer is : no
>
> >  4.So we can't enable all the services at a time....
>
> right, not all services work yet, as per task list
>
> >  Other Observation:
> >  5.Authorization code services is not present in any roles
>
> y, it's almost like we need "Kitchen Sink" role for that one. ;) Some
> sort of catch all.  Need to think about that...

Well, how about a security or Miscellaneous role? Oh wait, this is a real
architecture question. Since the ACC needs to be replicated and check
credentials of some sort, shouldn't it be tied to the proxy service itself?
I know it has its own mechanism but it relies on the proxy to be available
in order to be available to process a call. I'm thinking out loud with only
a sip of coffee in me this monring.

> >  6.Call to 100 and 101 is not going through(482 loops detected)
>
> try to isolate this and send log.
>
> >  7.If conference is created then we want restart mongodb and send
> profiles to server...Then following error message "IMDB regeneration" and
> "Configuration"-"Internal Error
> > can't call something :
> sipx-test.ttplservices.com/176.25.3.201:27017/local" and again send
> profiles to make it to work..
>
> try to isolate this and send log.
>
> >  8.If we restart mongodb(/etc/init.d/mongod restart) then the services
> like proxy,registrar and mongodb will not be running..then again we want to
> start it...
>
> this is unclear to me what you mean

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tony Graziano, Manager