From: "Douglas Hubler" <dhub...@ezuce.com>
To: "sipXecs developer discussions" <sipx-dev@list.sipfoundry.org>
Subject: [sipx-dev] 4.5.2 .. adding alias stops apache
Date: Fri, Apr 13, 2012 8:23 am

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 8:17 AM, Tony Graziano
<tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net> wrote:
> I added a domain alias and then found sipxconfig to be running. All
> web queries were rejected. I had to manually start apache in order to
> regain connectivity with sipxconfig interface. Is there, or will there
> be, any type of watchdog made available in 4.6 so apache stays up?

there will be. I was planning on using the snmpd service is manage
this, but haven't set it up yet.  It has a config parameter to manage
this for each service.  What i don't know is how often it checks.
cf-execd could also, but I'd rather use snmpd if i can.