[root@pbx database]# /etc/init.d/sipxhomer stop
Stopping sipxhomer:                                        [FAILED]
[root@pbx database]# /etc/init.d/sipxhomer nofork

sipxhomer version 1.0 - All Rights Reserved.

[root@pbx database]#

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 9:39 AM, Joegen Baclor <jbac...@ezuce.com> wrote:

> Can some one try starting sipxhomer manually and see if there are any
> errors in console?
>
> /etc/init.d/sipxhomer nofork
>
> Above command wont daemonize sipxhomer.  Send back any errors in console.
>
> On 08/01/2012 09:24 PM, jnolen wrote:
> > Homer no longer works after upgrading to:
> >
> > 4.6.0. 2012-08-01EDT07:08:01 ip-10-72-43-110.ec2.internal
> >
> > Note 32-bit system.
> >
> > It did work briefly after updating on 30 July.
> >
> > I see the same PID error when attempting a restart.
> >
> > Restarting sipxhomer and sipxsqa no help.
> >

> > sipxhomer log shows no new entries.
> > mysql is not picking up new transactions.
> >
> > /var/log/messages:
> >
> > Aug  1 05:48:32 sipx kernel: sipxhomer[5456]: segfault at fff5 ip
> > 08079f97 sp bfd10f90 error 4 in sipxhomer[8048000+69000]
> >
> > Please let me know what data you would like to see.
> >
> > jim
> >
> >> Kumaran,
> >>
> >> I am not sure what kind of update you are waiting for.  Is it about the
> >> PID file being present while homer crashed?  If so,  do you have other
> >> information for us to work with?  PID file being there while the app
> >> crashed is normal if you are simply asking a question for the sake of
> it.
> >>
> >> Joegen

> exists)

> scheme to
> name and

> (something like
> homer(superadmin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tony Graziano, Manager
Telephone: 434.984.8430
sip: tgrazi...@voice.myitdepartment.net
Fax: 434.465.6833
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linked-In Profile:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tony-graziano/14/4a6/7a4
Ask about our Internet Fax services!

Using or developing for sipXecs from SIPFoundry? Ask me about sipX-CoLab
2013!
<http://sipxcolab2013.eventbrite.com/?discount=tony2013>

Telephone: 434.984.8426
sip: helpd...@voice.myitdepartment.net