On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 6:35 AM, Chitra <chitra...@ttplservices.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Please check the following observations made:
>
>  Callpark:
>  1.I have 4 machines set up and one is primary and the rest are secondary.
> And I have three polycom phones registered
>  2.I enabled Callpark on one of the secondary machines
>  3.When I call callpark extension, out of three phones, callpark is working
> fine on two phones but on one phone, we cannot call callpark extension. So
> enabled Callpark on Primary and verified, all the three phones seems to
>  work  perfect.
>  I also tried by enabling callpark on other secondary machines, same
> behavior, on one of the phones we cannot call callpark extension.

>  So could anybody please guide us to know about the behavior in the above
> mentioned scenarios.

* Can you enable SIP Capture (Homer) and capture failed call v.s.
successful call?  If you haven't used homer yet, you'll want to spend
a few minutes doing that.  Ultimately we'll want you to download the
PCAP of failed and successful calls at a minimum to attach to jira

* Is it the same "third phone" that fails? Can you tell which proxy it
hits v.s. the other phones?  If you reboot phone, does it still fail?