Tony,

Is this a confirmed behavior on 32 bits?  You did try to install this on
a second 32 bit machine and got the same behavior?  Most developers are
in 64 bit environment so I wont be surprised if there are some surprises
with 32 bit boxes.  A back trace as advised by George might bring us
closer to the truth.

Joegen