On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 11:38 AM, Tony Graziano <
tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net> wrote:

> Using the below as a guide--What are the chances multiple package updates
> will send server profiles more than one time?

Because you asked, although I'm not sure what use this information is good
for
  It's extremely likely (~95%) cfengine will execute multiple times
  It's fairly unlikely (~5%) sipxconfig will execute multiple times

Solution is fix it so projects don't roll the dice, but build the concept
of a transaction.  I wouldn't focus on the "Challenge" part of my email, I
think that is really a minor point.