You maybe seeing strange ids in git comments

  PT-?????

ezuce is testing out new tool for tracking all engineering work.  This
is not a replacement for sipfoundry's jira. tool we're using has jira
integration we just have not set it up yet because we're still testing
out the tool.  We will revert back to using XX-???? ids once we work
out the kinks.  Until then, if you want anyone to qualify information
about an issue, type PT id in jira, you may find issue. If that does
not work, please ask on dev list for more info.