What version did you compile - 4.4 or 4.6?    When you say you can call
internally and externally - is that from a phone calling out?  On incoming,
you will need to either define an alias for your DID numbers, or put a
default extension in sipxbridge if using SIP trunks.

Can you define what type of trunks you have - SIP, or external gateway or
SBC.

You might be needing this if you haven't done it already---

IF you want calls to drop to the auto attendant, you will  need to put 100
in the configuration for the bridge as the default extension.  If version
4.6, go to devices/sip trunk SBC, chose sipXbridge 1, select advanced in the
upper right hand corner, and enter 100 as the Incoming Calls Destination.
Or, put the DID in your system/dial plans/ Auto Attendant DID number or
Alias field.

If 4.4, go to system, server, select your server, SIP Trunking, SIP,
Advanced, Incoming Calls Destination, or go to system, dial plans,
attendant, and enter a DID number or Alias to direct calls to the Auto
Attendant.