hi all,

having a pretty funny issue here... i set up a DID that goes to a hunt
group last night.  the hunt group rings 8 extensions at the same time,
then goes to a phantom user that's just a vm box.  we discovered that if
a user calls the hunt group and hangs up before the hunt group runs its
course, the following occurs:

(1) phones stop ringing for about 1 second.
(2) phones START RINGING AGAIN and do so for about 10 seconds
(3) all phones in hunt group reboot simultaneously

i can't really do much research on this right now because the hunt group
is our support hotline and i can't have all our phones rebooting several
times a day, but i'll maybe do some work on it later.  getting a major
kick out of this.

the phones are polycom 650's with 3.0.2c firmware/4.1.0 bootrom.
audiocodes mediant 1000 gateway.  sipx 3.8.1.

milosz