From: Chris St Denis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 8:07 PM
To: Meller, Milosz
Cc: Tony Graziano; sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Polycom 3.1 Firmware

My 501's and 601's have been occasionally rebooting, locking up, and
getting really slow.

And the BLF stuff is even worse than it was before.

I hope they release a new revision soon with bug fixes.

Meller, Milosz wrote:

        are you not having the polycom-polycom-polycom blind transfer
issue with
        this firmware?  cause i am.  supposedly it's fixed in 3.1.  i'm
        seriously thinking about just upgrading to get that out of my
hair.  no
        one in that environment uses blf anyway.

        also, anyone else having issues with their polycoms not
restarting?  my
        550's don't auto-restart with 3.10.2.  don't have any 650's
deployed in
        that environment yet.