From: Jhony Perez <jpe...@zbzoom.net>

Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 18:11:10
To: <sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org>
Subject: [sipx-users] SipX on VMWare ESXi

 Hello everyone,

 I have SipX 3.10.2 with CentOS 5 running on a VMWare ESXi server, I've
assign 1GB of RAM and selected 2 CPU during the install, the system
seems to run just fine but we started having intermittent issues with
voicemail quality, at first it was only on the playback of the message
but now it seems to be on the message itself, as we can hear it during
the playback from forwarding it to email.

 I've dedicated resources to the SipX, (1GHz and 1GB RAM) now I'm going
to monitor the server closely but if this continues to happen I'm gonna
have to move it to a dedicated server. By the way, we only have 5 users
on the system which it is live.

 Has anyone installed SipX on VMWare and if so, how does it run?? is
there any tweak I can do to get it working better??

 Your help is greatly appreciated.

 Jhony