On Tue, 2009-02-24 at 09:32 -0600, voice wrote:
> Ok
>
> sipxpbx status sipxsupervisor is [OK]
>
> I can stop and start sipxpbx aok too.
>
> I have dhcpd and dns running.  All test are aok also.
>
> Please read Kevin & Damians  suggest.
>
> How do i run sipXconfig and turn on services?  How would you answser
> Kevin observation of sevices not running?  He seems to be having
> simuliar issues.

This is what I had to do last week to start after a new build into a new target
directory.
I haven't made a new target directory for about a week and things are still
changing,
so I'm not sure if these are still needed.

If your /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 does not contain IPADDR and
NETMASK lines,
you will need to know these values for sipx-setup.

<target-dir>/bin/sipxconfig.sh --first-run
<target-dir>/bin/sipx-setup

-ke