Hello to everyone,

I have one little problem. I tried to insert manually the details of a
user(user_id,user_name,sip_password) directly to SIPXCONFIG database, but I
could not register. When I opened the SipXconfig UI and choosing the
relative user, the details were showing normally, and without changing
anything, just pressing the apply button, the registration was successful.

So my question is : What other data are used, except extension,password and
domain ,for a registration to be successful, and where are these data stored
?

Thank you very much for you previous answers also !

dimitris