Hi,

I got a couple of Cisco 7970 phones that I want to use with the latest unstable
sipX.

I had them working with my older stable installations of sipX like 3.10. It
took some time tweaking the SEP<MAC>.cnf.xml-files though but it worked.

Right now we are testing the latest unstable, 3.11.xx and I was very glad to
find "support" for these phones in the interface. But I can't get them to work!
They return "Unprovisioned" after accessing the TFTP-server. I've set the
DHCP-server up correctly, the phone gets all data. It is even able to download
its firmware from the sipX-TFTP but it returns "Unprovisioned". It doesn't even
try to register. No SIP-traffic is sent.

Help!

Rikard Borginger
Consulting Systems Engineer

Combitech AB
Ljungadalsgatan 2 * SE-351 80 Växjö * Sweden
Visiting address Ljungadalsgatan 2
Phn +46 470 42 613 * Mobile +46 734 46 70 36
rikard.borgin...@combitech.se<mailto:rikard.borgin...@combitech.se> *
www.combitech.se<http://www.combitech.se/>

This e-mail is private and confidential between the sender and the addressee.
In the event of misdirection, the recipient is prohibited from using, copying
or disseminating it or any information in it. Please notify the above of any
such misdirection