The setting for the outbound signalling to the ITSP is in the gateway port?

>>> "M. Ranganathan" <mra...@gmail.com> 05/11/09 11:14 AM >>>
On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 10:52 AM, Tony Graziano
<tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net> wrote:
> Scenario:
>
> 4.1 ISO installed.
>
> I have a bandwidth.com account configured for a production system, but also
> have numbers to be used for testing sent to a different IP address/port.
>
> The production system sends/receives calls on port 5060 on one ip address.
> The test system (sipxbridge) is being sent calls to a different IP address on
> port 5080. Receiving calls is not an issue and seems to work ok. I want to
> have remote workers enabled too. Can I tell sipxbridge to send calls to port
> 5060 to bandwidth.com without affecting remote users, or do I need to have
> them open port 5080 to receive calls from me in order to initiate calls out?
>
> Tony

The location port where sipxbridge sends its signaling is independent
of where the ITSP sends its signaling. In other words bandwidth.com
must signal sipx at 5080 but not necessarily vice versa.

Ranga

M. Ranganathan