> Hallo,
>
> after running all Configuration Diagnostic Tests I got the
> error "DHCP (Option 120) Test" "No SIP servers supplied."
>
> After enabling the option in windows 2008 DHCP-Server I got
> the error "Unknown test result: 1".
>
> The standalone programm preflight never stops DHCP Server Test.
>
> Could anyone please tell me how to configure the windows 2008
> DHCP server so that this work right?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Stephan

With a Fedora8 DHCP server (with option 120 configured) running
on the same machine as Sipx I get a warning from Diagnostic Tests:
  Unknown test result: 1

and details:
  Starting DHCP server test.
  Socket Bind Exception: Address already in use

which think is OK since the DHCP server is already using the
port that the diagnostic test wants to use. Not sure why you'd
get this result with a Windows DHCP server; do you have the
details for the error?

Dave.