From: Tony Graziano [mailto:tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net]
Sent: Sonntag, 31. Mai 2009 04:09
To: Michael Siebecker; sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] No process serves port 5060

I really suggest if you are getting your feet wet you start with the ISO
installer.

I suspect there are a lot if things missing based on your output of
sipxproc --state.

You should have:

{"FreeSWITCH"=>"Running",
 "sipXmrtg"=>"Running",
 "SIPRegistrar"=>"Running",
 "ParkServer"=>"Running",
 "ConfigAgent"=>"Running",
 "CallResolver"=>"Running",
 "ACDServer"=>"Running",
 "SIPStatus"=>"Running",
 "ConfigServer"=>"Running",
 "CallResolver-Agent"=>"Disabled",
 "SipXbridge"=>"Running",
 "MediaServer"=>"Running",
 "sipXivr"=>"Running",
 "PageServer"=>"Running",
 "PresenceServer"=>"Running",
 "ResourceListServer"=>"Running",
 "SipXrelay"=>"Running",
 "SIPXProxy"=>"Running"}

Seriously, the ISO is an excellent way to start and saves so much time.
You can always wipe and start over after you get the hang of the basics
with sipXecs.

-Tony

>>> "Michael Siebecker" <mich...@jsoconsulting.ch> 05/30/09 6:28 PM >>>
Indeed. The wiki only mentions
yum install sipxecs
Do i need more packages that sipxecs and sipxproxy ?