I have two sipX servers configured to talk to an Avaya switch via SIP.
 One works great.  I dial from X-lite to the Avaya extension, phone
rings no problems.  The other, I get a message from sipX saying the
user is not available.  When I sniff the traffic, I see on the
non-working one a 404 not found SIP packet.  The server doesn't even
attempt to talk to the trunk.  Any idea why these two systems are
behaving so differently?  Anywhere else to debug?  As far as I can
tell the configs look identical, and the Avaya switch thinks both
trunks are up.  Thanks for any additional insight.

--
Jiann-Ming Su
"The system's broke, Hank.  The election baby has peed in