Hey Mike,

I am able to make calls one way from phones on sipXecs server to phones on
call manager but cannot make calls in the other direction,
no calls from phones on call manager to phones on sipXecs server.

I made call manager as the unmanaged Gateway and gave the dial plan it works
only one way please help me make it two way.

Thanks in advance,
Emery