From: Keith Gearty [mailto:ke...@glensound.co.uk]
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 1:40 PM
To: Dale Worley
Cc: Picher, Michael; sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] interesting post in TMC blogs... off topic but
i thought the group might be interested.

Dale Worley wrote:

On Fri, 2009-07-17 at 13:58 +0100, Keith Gearty wrote:

        The comments at the bottom of the article (by a Microsoft guy
who was
        working on Response Point) seem to deny the claims in the
article.

All I see are notices that people are leaving the project and that the
current version will continue to be supported.  Which translates, in the
common tongue, to "product killed".

Hmmm.  Maybe I need a read a newbie tutorial on interpreting Microsoft
marketing crap.