Hi,

I have a problem that I need help with.  When I call in the Auto Attendant
responds without any problem, but the call is dropped soon after I dial the
extension (200).  With that said any calls from the inside go out without a
problem, which would mean that the Gateway is working just fine.  I also can
call, without a problem, any of the other extensions that I have configured.

Here is what I have:
Router with QoS enabled
SipX 4.0.1
Audio Codes MP-108 Gateway
Polycom 430

Chances are the problem is somewhere between the chair and the keyboard because
I made a similar configuration work in the past.
At one point I even opened all ports going to the server just to make sure that
it wasn't an issue with my router.  I have also re-installed SipX to make sure
that it wasn't an installation problem.

Any help and/or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-Cesar