From: Gary [mailto:garys Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 1:06 PM
To: Chris Rawlings
Subject: RE: [sipx-users] Cisco phones

Hey Chris,

If you don't mind I'd like to ask you a few quick questions.

I've been toying around with asterisk to no avail to see if I could get my
last couple issues resolved - I'd really rather go back to sipX.

I still have my sipX boxes up and running, and I'd like to try to go back
and get these last couple issues with my sip trunk/MOH and presence taken
care of.

1) You said that you had MOH on the 7940/7960 working through your sip
trunk - did it just work when you got your trunk setup?

2) I'm curious, did you get your presence issues resolved on the polycom
phones and do they indicate BLF from the Cisco phones?  Did you do anything
with the 7915's?

3) That link you sent me on Cisco phone presence says the phones need to
transport tcp.  I can do that on my 7962's but I can't get it on the
7940's - any idea how to provision a 7940 for tcp transport?

Thanks,
Gary