I'm running 4.0.1 with the sipXbridge patch. I never ran the 3.10.x
version with Polycom phones so I'm not sure if this ever worked with
that version, but I could make it work if I knew what variable I could
put in to generate <mac-address>-phone.cfg into
/etc/sipxpbx/polycom/mac-address.cfg.vm

Currently sipXconfig replaces the ${cfg.SipFilename},
${cfg.PhoneFilename}, and ${cfg.DeviceFilename} variables with
<mac-address>-sipx-sip.cfg, <mac-address>-sipx-phone.cfg, and
<mac-address>-sipx-device.cfg. Is there perhaps a ${cfg.MacAddress}
variable that could be used to properly generate this file, something
like ${cfg.MacAddress}-phone.cfg?