I've posted a couple of times asking about this but without replies. I suspect
I need to ask this somewhere else. Can someone suggest where I should be asking
such questions of folks that would be knowledgeable about these things.

Thanks.

Mike

Post#1
Don't suppose there is a way of using MySQL instead of PostgreSQL?
I ask because I need to do a small integration between a MySQL based web setup
and SipX.

Basically, I need to have a way of synchronizing users/options between a MySQL
based web site and the SipX users/options.

I'm not looking for anything terribly complex, just read the MySQL user account
and it's options, then create the account and those options on SipX.

Since I'm not a database guy, I thought I'd ask here before looking around for
someone who could do this type of integration, in case there are already some
tools out there which might have the basics of this functionality.

Post#2