an...@iguanait.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i see that right now when i install sipxces it sets change pg_hba.conf:
>
> host all all 127.0.0.1/32 trust
> local all all trust
>
> I don't like this way and i want to use a user in postgresql that will
> use a password and sipxecs will access postgresql using this user.
>
> Where do i need to set this user and pass in sipxecs configuration
> files?
>
> I know how to configure pg_hba.conf, but i don't know where and how to
> set the data in sipxecs.
>

> Thanks in advanced!

It's actually not trivial at the moment: looks like sipXconfig is not very
consistent when passing around sipxconfig.db.password value.

What you'd need to do is to pass sipxconfig.db.password in sipxconfig.sh
(we do pass sipxconfig.db.user there so it should be an easy addition).

You'd also need to modify sipxconfig.properties and add:
dataSource.password=<your-new=pasword>

and modify
sipxconfig.db.user=<your-new-user>

I did not test it. I am just thinking this is where I would start if I were
you.
D.