        From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Matt White
        Sent: September 8, 2009 9:37 AM
        To: sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
        Subject: [sipx-users] Polycom VVX 1500

        I have a client looking at adding several Polycom VVX 1500 video
phones to their current 4.0.1 polycom setup.

        It looks like the profile for VVx phones is not complete, but I'
not too worried about that.

        Has anybody used these video phones yet?  The customer wants to
be sure BLF, paging, intercom etc from their Polycom 650 attendant
console will still interact with these vvx phones.  They want these
phones on exececutive desks, so they still need to work well with
standard soundpoint phones.  So really this is more of a polycom
question and Sipx......

        Thanks,

        Matt